Hitu na Bwiti
(Trust, or Trust the Process)
The shifts often begin the moment we make the commitment to work with this medicine. Up to months in advance most notice that life begins to shift.
In order to get the most of your experience we include a mandatory preparation workbook that we send upon booking that is designed to help you uncover some deeper truths. This workbook is for you first and foremost and also will help us guide you even further to achieve lasting results.
We always suggest working with a coach or an energy healer in combination with the Iboga work. This is helpful in preparation but it is especially paramount in the integration process afterwards. Meeting with someone in advance can help establish a healthy support system for integration. Our Awaken Your Soul staff all use multiple methods of integration support for our own work. Check out some resources that we offer.
The workbook and any coaching prep will help:
- Review aspects of your life/behaviors that you are ready to release
- Clarifying what you are looking to heal
- Create clear intentions about what you wish to discover about your life
- Give directives to cleanse the body & environment around you
- Prepare you to make lasting life changes
- Bring items stored in the subconscious into the conscious to be released
- Help to understand your programming and the subconscious mind
Ultimately you are looking to:
- Surrender, be willing to be open to how the process unfolds
- Understand that whatever we expect will be completely different
- Be open to entering a state of complete vulnerability
- Be willing to look at uncomfortable aspects of your life (this helps them pass and heal)
- Open your heart and your mind
- Understand that trust in the medicine and in us increases the healing process on every level
Committing to ceremony is an opportunity to address everything that has caused us suffering. While the past cannot be changed, the choice to make peace with it remains in our control, the power is not outside of us!
This may come as a shift in perception. A realization that everything that has ever happened to us is exactly what our soul needed to experience and endure in order to bring us to here and now. A deeper, greater purpose lies behind even the most challenging obstacles of our past.
Through Iboga we are reminded that our greatest blessing is life itself, because without life, we have nothing. Iboga begins to ignite the gift of being alive; something we may have forgotten, or even viewed as a challenge, at times on our path.
When considering Iboga as a teacher, we must take the first step and ask ourselves, ‘Am I ready?’
This means that we are willing to look deep inside our soul, to commit to taking back ownership of our minds and our lives, that we are ready to seek truth and break free from what is holding us back.
Committing to this spiritual journey and setting our intentions is the beginning. But as our journey approaches, the mind, sensing imminent demise of its destructive ways, will play tricks and cause us to doubt.
When these doubtful thoughts come, simply acknowledge them and let them pass. Be aware of the thoughts without reading into them, or attaching to them. It is okay that they exist. Thoughts will always exist, negative and positive. It is up to us to decide how much power to give them.
Deep healing is not comfortable and it is not easy, but it works. Healing at the root happens when we surrender. It happens when we confront our fears. By confronting our shadows, we break through to our greatest possible light.