Awaken Your Soul Retreat Schedule
Iboga Retreat Schedule
Costa Rica has some simple requirements for entry due to COVID-19. There is no quarantine required on the CR but each visitor needs to fill out a quick health form and purchase basic travel insurance. Please submit an inquiry and we will coordinate your retreat as soon as possible!
**Awaken Your Soul also facilitates private retreats to create deep and lasting transformation for individuals, private groups or to other facilitators looking for a retreat space for rent. To inquire, contact us.
About Awaken Your Soul Costa Rican Iboga Retreats
Committing to this type of work is an investment in you. This is a life-changing and transformative process that is an illumination of the body, mind and soul. Most people note a very defined “before and after” turning point in their lives.
Our groups are very intimate with a maximum of 12 guests per retreat, thus giving us more time to support your individual process. You are your own healer, we simply help guide you into the depths of your own truth. Iboga is a profound teacher and we are committed to assist each guest to understand their own unique teachings.
Our magical property sits on 91 lush acres in the mountains of tropical Costa Rica- just over an hour from the San Jose airport. The retreat space includes 5 separate houses, a 1 acre size stream-fed swimming pool, mountain creeks, orchards, walking paths and abundant wildlife. There is plenty of space for solitude and absorbing the healing power of mother nature, which is powerful medicine in it’s own right. We also offer several other healing modalities to support a holistic experience.
Our 7 night Iboga retreats include:
- Organic & Hearty Vegetable-Driven Food created by The Naked Bite
- Detailed individual preparation workbook (to be submitted before arrival)
- One-on-on preparation coaching sessions
- Integration support during retreat
- 2 group integration circles
- Access to post-retreat integration monthly group calls
- Optional Micro-dosing in between ceremonies (additional fee)
- Wholeistic Breathwork
- Art Therapy
- Gentle Yoga
- Reiki- (additional fee)
- Relaxing, Deep Tissue & Thai Massages (additional fee)
Weekly Retreat Outline
- Day 1 – Arrival, Orientation, Welcoming Ceremony
- Day 2 – Yoga, One-on-one preparation sessions, Fire Ceremony & Iboga Journey
- Day 3 – “Discovery Day”- quiet time, relaxation, introspection & processing the ceremony
- Day 4 – Independent Meditation, Spiritual Shower, Writing Exercise, Integration Circle
- Day 5 – Yoga, Breathwork, Art Therapy, Fire Ceremony & Iboga Journey
- Day 6 – “Discovery Day”- quiet time, relaxation, introspection & processing the ceremony
- Day 7 – Independent Meditation, Beach trip, Integration & Closing ceremony
- Day 8 – Yoga, Departure
** reiki, massage and other treatments throughout the week are available at additional costs
- $4950 usd – Private Room/Private Bathroom
- $4650 usd – Private Room/Shared bathroom with another person
- *Shared room rate is $4350 per person (come with family/friends only)
- **Pricing for private retreats for special groups is on a case by case basis**
- ***For guests who have a history of serious addiction or drug abuse additional costs may apply for us to best support your transformation***
Host Your Own Iboga Retreats in Costa Rica
We also rent the entire property to select groups at certain times throughout the year- please enquire below