Awaken Your Soul Retreat Schedule
Iboga Retreat Schedule
Costa Rica has some simple requirements for entry due to COVID-19. There is no quarantine required on the CR but each visitor needs to fill out a quick health form and purchase basic travel insurance.
Please submit and inquiry and we will coordinate your retreat as soon as possible!
About Awaken Your Soul Costa Rican Iboga Retreats
Committing to this type of work is an investment in you. This is a life-changing and transformative process that is an illumination of the body, mind and soul. Most people note a very defined “before and after” turning point in their lives.
Our groups are very intimate with 6-8 guests per retreat, thus giving us more time to support your individual process. You are your own healer, we simply help guide you into the depths of your own truth. The medicine is a profound teacher and we are committed to assist each guest to understand their own unique teachings.
Our magical property sits on a lush 91 acre property in the mountains of tropical Costa Rica- just over an hour from the San Jose airport. The retreat space includes 5 separate houses, a 1 acre size stream-fed swimming pool, mountain creeks, orchards, walking paths and abundant wildlife. There is plenty of space for solitude and absorbing the healing power of mother nature, which is powerful medicine in it’s own right. We also offer several other healing modalities and encourage connecting with staff and other guests.
Our 7 night Iboga retreats include:
- Organic & Hearty Vegetable-Driven Food created by The Naked Bite
- Detailed individual preparation workbook (to be submitted before arrival)
- One-on-on preparation coaching sessions
- Integration support during retreat
- 2 group integration circles
- Access to post-retreat integration monthly group calls
- Optional Micro-dosing in between ceremonies (additional fee)
- Wholeistic Breathwork
- Art Therapy
- Gentle Yoga
- Reiki- (additional fee)
- Relaxing, Deep Tissue & Thai Massages (additional fee)
- Dry needling- similar to accupuncture (additional fee)
Weekly Retreat Outline
- Day 1 – Arrival and Welcoming Ceremony
- Day 2 – One-on-one preparation session, Bwiti Fire Ceremony & Iboga Journey
- Day 3 – Relaxation, introspection & processing the ceremony
- Day 4 – Spiritual Shower, Integration
- Day 5 – Breathwork, Bwiti Fire Ceremony & Iboga Journey
- Day 6 – Relaxation, introspection & processing the ceremony
- Day 7 – Nature Outing, Art Therapy, Integration
- Day 8 – Departure
- **We include yoga, reiki, massage and other activities throughout the week based on the flow of each group**
- Pricing between $3350-$3950 USD based on type of accommodation- please inquire below
- *Pricing for private retreats for special groups is on a case by case basis*
- **For guests who have a history of serious addiction or drug abuse additional costs may apply for us to best support your transformation**
Host Your Own Iboga Retreats in Costa Rica
We also rent the entire property to select groups at certain times throughout the year- please enquire below